Ready to Apply Business Analysis to Any Project or Program?
You will be after this free, virtual event, only from PMI
If you perform business analysis, your work is vital to project and program success. To most effectively support your organization and advance in your career, you need to know how to apply BA to any situation and delivery method.
The new PMI Guide to Business Analysis will help you achieve this! Get an exclusive preview, with in-depth insights, at the PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference 2017.
In this full day of free virtual sessions, you will learn how to:
- Apply BA to any project situation using any delivery method: agile, hybrid, waterfall, and beyond
- Integrate Business Analysis into agile approaches on projects and programs
- Assess project needs, engage stakeholders, monitor progress and evaluate solutions
Network with globally recognized BA experts and the PMI community from your home or office. Earn 6 PDUs. And get the BA insights, resources, and tools you need for total project and career success, whether you are looking for a new position, seeking a promotion, moving into a new role or want to perform better in your current position.
You may also join our PMI-PBA certification related LinkedIn group where we have a “5 Steps Guidance process” on how to become a PMI-PBA and of course a community of PBA aspirants and already experts.
- Get PMP exam ready before change! – 6 week course packed into just a weekend! Act now! - January 7, 2018
- How to become PMP exam ready BEFORE change – use ultimate prep tool bundle! [big Discount inside!] - January 4, 2018
- Your timeline to become PMP before exam will change! [Updated] - December 13, 2017
- HUGE BLACK FRIDAY discount on the ultimate PMP Exam prep bundle! [Course + Simulator!] - November 21, 2017
- Best PMP Exam Simulator with NEW features 10% OFF – only short time left! - October 26, 2017
One of Markus's central objectives and motivations is to implement and deploy the PMI project philosophy and a PMI-based project management methodology in his company.
Social Media Thought Leader
Markus set up a few PMI certification related LinkedIn groups and is co-administrator of the biggest and most active PMP related LinkedIn group:'I want to be a PMP'. Markus is also one of the most viewed contributors in PMP and PMI related content/questions at Quora. He also founded his own Project Management related website at http://www.pmcertification-online.de