A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition is the latest version of this leading global resource for project managers. New to the Sixth Edition, each knowledge area will contain a section entitled Approaches for Agile, Iterative and Adaptive Environments, describing how these practices integrate in project settings. Other content enhancements include more emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, including discussion of project management business documents, and information on the PMI Talent Triangle® and the essential skills for success in today’s market. Also new this year is the Agile Practice Guide. Together, these publications deliver comprehensive information on key project delivery approaches—predictive, agile, and hybrid.
(A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK(R) Guide-Sixth Edition / Agile Practice Guide Bundle can be ordered here! )
For detailed information about the upcoming changes and the impacts on actual PMP exam aspirant please refer to our article:
- PMI Business Analysis Virtual Conference 2017 – Register now for FREE! - October 17, 2017
- Get the best PMP Exam Simulator with NEW features NOW! [Discount incl.] - October 6, 2017
- Last Chance to get this ultimate bundle with 10% OFF! - September 29, 2017
- How to become a PMP before the exam will change! [incl. Discount – only short time left!] - September 25, 2017
- BREAKING NEWS: PMI has released when PMP Exam will change [and also what]! - September 24, 2017
One of Markus's central objectives and motivations is to implement and deploy the PMI project philosophy and a PMI-based project management methodology in his company.
Social Media Thought Leader
Markus set up a few PMI certification related LinkedIn groups and is co-administrator of the biggest and most active PMP related LinkedIn group:'I want to be a PMP'. Markus is also one of the most viewed contributors in PMP and PMI related content/questions at Quora. He also founded his own Project Management related website at http://www.pmcertification-online.de