Get the PMAspire PMP Exam Simulator Package of your choice with an exclusive 15% OFF! You will find the discount code at the end of this article!
You may ask yourself “Why do i need such an online PM Exam simulator? Would it not be enough to do the sample questions out of my Prep book and may be search for some additional and free available sources online?”
Well, here are some articles which may explain why we do think that using a online PMP Exam SIMULATOR is just mandatory for a proper PMP Exam preparation strategy:
What is a PMP exam simulator? ☛ http://goo.gl/6sZr28
7 Criteria for Selecting The Best PMP Exam Simulator : ☛ http://goo.gl/5HpGqj
A PMP Exam Simulator Will Help You Pass the PMP Exam ☛ http://goo.gl/RZq91r
A PMP Exam Simulator Assesses Your Readiness for the PMP Exam ☛ http://goo.gl/ziDhYt
PMAspire Exam Simulator:
☛Package Name: PLATINUM
15% Discount Code: MK15PASS (< this code applies to all packages!)
Please go to the following link for registration for the PLATINUM Package!: ☛ http://goo.gl/FrCEp8
you can find an overview about all available PMAspire Simulator packages and all its features here: ☛ https://goo.gl/K8MnEa
You may try it for free: ☛ http://goo.gl/VFNixj
If you already have an account in PMAspire, please follow:
Log in to your existing account > Click Package upgrade (Top right corner) > Choose Platinum/Gold > Input discount coupon code > Follow the payment instruction > Finalize the order > DONE!
- BREAKING NEWS: PMI has released when PMP Exam will change [and also what]! - September 24, 2017
- This Bundle is all what you need to still become a PMP in 2017! - September 11, 2017
- Download the “PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition” and the very new “Agile Practice Guide” now! - September 8, 2017
- Your timeline to still become a PMP in 2017 – before PMP exam will change in Q1/2018! (updated for start in September!)!) - September 1, 2017
- PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition coming 6 September, 2017 - September 1, 2017
One of Markus's central objectives and motivations is to implement and deploy the PMI project philosophy and a PMI-based project management methodology in his company.
Social Media Thought Leader
Markus set up a few PMI certification related LinkedIn groups and is co-administrator of the biggest and most active PMP related LinkedIn group:'I want to be a PMP'. Markus is also one of the most viewed contributors in PMP and PMI related content/questions at Quora. He also founded his own Project Management related website at http://www.pmcertification-online.de