A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition is the latest version of this leading global resource for project managers. New to the Sixth Edition, each knowledge area will contain a section entitled Approaches for Agile, Iterative and Adaptive Environments, describing how these practices integrate in project settings. Other content enhancements include more emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, including discussion of project management business documents, and information on the PMI Talent Triangle® and the essential skills for success in today’s market. Also new this year is the Agile Practice Guide. Together, these publications deliver comprehensive information on key project delivery approaches—predictive, agile, and hybrid.
(A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK(R) Guide-Sixth Edition / Agile Practice Guide Bundle can be ordered here! )
For detailed information about the upcoming changes and the impacts on actual PMP exam aspirant please refer to our article:
- BREAKING NEWS: PMI has released when PMP Exam will change [and also what]! - September 24, 2017
- This Bundle is all what you need to still become a PMP in 2017! - September 11, 2017
- Download the “PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition” and the very new “Agile Practice Guide” now! - September 8, 2017
- Your timeline to still become a PMP in 2017 – before PMP exam will change in Q1/2018! (updated for start in September!)!) - September 1, 2017
- PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition coming 6 September, 2017 - September 1, 2017
One of Markus's central objectives and motivations is to implement and deploy the PMI project philosophy and a PMI-based project management methodology in his company.
Social Media Thought Leader
Markus set up a few PMI certification related LinkedIn groups and is co-administrator of the biggest and most active PMP related LinkedIn group:'I want to be a PMP'. Markus is also one of the most viewed contributors in PMP and PMI related content/questions at Quora. He also founded his own Project Management related website at http://www.pmcertification-online.de